SRound™ Poll Results : Happiness @ Work for Managers
Traditionally happy employees are engaged employees. And engaged employees have a significant part to play in a businesses overall performance. Therefore keeping employees happy can be key to the success of any business.
We asked managers within the professional services environment five key questions and here are the Poll results:
- 66% of managers range from happy to extremely happy in their current role.
- 76% of managers feel appreciated and receive recognition in their current role.
- 80% believed that they are achieving some form of work like balance.
- 57% of managers said they would reapply for their current role if given the chance.
- 47% of managers are likely to be looking for a career move in the next 12 months.
Happiness does not take a lot of effort according to one respondent – “When you find the job that fits you and your abilities, then it does not feel like work”. Here’s to everyone finding the right role to feel like this!
We regularly poll the SRound™ community about topics and questions top of mind for Marketing & BD professionals. The results, like those above, are published in a quick and easy format to our website, without analysis, so that you can discuss with your peers and draw your own conclusions.
Do you have a topic you think we should Poll? Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org