- Focus on Corporate, Projects & Construction
- APAC focus and global exposure
- Supportive, flexible and positive team environment
Based in Singapore, this hands-on business development role is focused on proactively driving business development outcomes for the firm, with a focus on the Corporate and Projects & Construction practices.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development (Singapore), you will join a supportive and close-knit local team and work in collaboration with regional BD colleagues. The role will be focused on supporting Singapore based partners, whilst also giving opportunity to deliver BD initiatives across multiple APAC jurisdictions and target markets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand and engage with relevant markets, industry sectors and clients, and identify trends and business development opportunities.
- Establish and drive business development plans.
- Champion client plans (both regionally and globally), including identifying sector key targets, monitoring client developments, assisting client teams to implement priorities, and using account management techniques to support delivery.
- Establish client thought leadership, profiling and events that are aligned to the strengths of the firm and the needs of clients.
- Manage and assist with pitch and formal tender processes.
- Manage, and where necessary create, client and capability materials.
- Drive cross-pollination of best practice, ideas, approaches, market-knowledge and cross-selling opportunities.
Who should apply?
You will bring experience in professional services BD, law firm experience being viewed favourably though not essential. You will bring excellent communication and relationship building skills. You will be an effective team-player; also tenacious, with the energy and passion to drive new business initiatives, influence partners and analyse and deliver results. You will have a client focused and commercial mind-set. This firm is happy to consider both existing Managers, and, talented Senior Executives ready to step up into this roleTo find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.