- Exclusive to Seldon Rosser
- Opportunity to bring your ideas and shape the function
- Open to flexible work arrangements
This is an opportunity to work with one of Australia’s most established Management and Business Consulting firms. They focus on sectors including Rail, Transport, Health, Defence, Education, Utilities, Mining, Banking + Finance.
This is an opportunity to be this organisation’s first Marketing & BD professional – to report to a National Director and bring rigour, strategy, structure and a pro-active approach to marketing, profile raising and winning work.
The role will include:
- Developing a program to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business’ proposal preparation processes.
- Managing some major bids directly.
- Guiding pursuit, bid and sales processes to ensure adequate business development and monitoring systems are implemented.
- Leading the development and implementation of a marketing strategy.
- Working with business leaders to develop and manage client relationship plans and actions.
- Managing website and other social media content.
- Managing industry engagement and related professional association activities.
- Identifying local and global thought leadership opportunities.
- Managing client satisfaction survey process and assessment.
- Developing an effective and targeted marketing program and brand positioning.
Who should apply?
You will bring professional services generalist BD & Marketing experience; and be comfortable in an environment requiring you to be both a self starter and someone who can be strategic and operational in a role. You will be authentic, open, persistent, assertive, collaborative and self-awareTo find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.