- Part of strategic regional and global Pitch team
- Open to Comms / Marketing candiates seeking to get into Pitches & BD
- Chinese language skills required in this role
Do you want a Pitch role where you can focus on Strategic Pitches, allowing you to be creative and client-focused rather than reacting to the churn?
Full Job Description
- Works on the more strategic pitches: less “churn work” and so time and opportunity to be creative, strategic and client-led in how you approach the pitches.
- Opportunity to manage and mentor more junior team members, coaching on their pitch writing and written word.
- Partner facing and so an opportunity to build great Partner relationships across the region and influence how people approach pitches. These Partner relationships will bode well for future career development in the firm.
- High performing culture within a supportive Pitch team environment; with care taken to ensure workload is spread between the team and work-life harmony is pro-actively managed. As part of this, firm policy offers the ability to work from home 20% of the time.
- Exposed to working on global projects as part of the global pitch team run by an impressive and well respected Director.
Who should apply?
We are seeking someone with excellent written Chinese language skills. This could be a great next step for:
- Bid Executives / junior Bid Managers seeking a step up
- BD Executives / junior BD Managers interested in laying great foundations to the rest of their career in a Strategic Pitch role.
- Comms, marketing, copy-writing specialists keen to make the move into Business Development (with Pitching being the absolute best place to start career-wise).