- Sydney or Melbourne location
- International professional services firm
- Great next step for Senior BDM seeking career advancement
This is an opportunity for a Senior BD Manager / Team Leader to take a role as part of the leadership team in this international professional services firm’s BD & Marketing team. This national role offers the opportunity to manage a team whilst driving BD for one key service area in the business. Reporting to an impressive senior leader and mentor, this is an opportunity to work as part of a sophisticated team, invested in improving the status quo and moving the firm’s BD&MC function forwards.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Advising on go-to-market strategy and driving execution
– Identifying, advising on and managing strategic pursuits and opportunities
– Coaching partners on high impact, strategic business development activities
– Advising on client accounts to drive profitable revenue growth
– Collaborating to identify and pursue cross-selling opportunities
– Overseeing marketing communications campaigns
Who should apply?
You will be an existing Senior BD Manager / Team Leader with a minimum of 10-12+ years’ professional services experience. You will be a proven team leader as well as a pro-active team player. You will bring commerciality, business acumen and sound judgment. You will also bring gravitas and be skilled in coaching, advising, influencing and negotiating in your relationships with senior Partners of varying styles and approaches. You will bring strong experience across all facets of BD and Marketing including sector strategy, productised service offerings, client development, thought leadership campaigns. You will do everything with the client’s perspective in mind and bring the client voice into the business. You will be a team player, pro-active in style and bring a positive energy.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.