We recently hosted Joel Barolsky, one of Australia’s leading advisers to managing partners, boards and practice team leaders of professional service organisations and a regular contributor to the AFR for BDMC Law Firm Leaders across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East.
In conversation with Katie Rosser, Joel shared his opinions and predictions on some hot topics affecting the legal industry today, including:
- Changes in law firm leadership including gender diversity and generational changes
- Workplace culture in the hybrid-working age
- ESG and the handling of controversial issues
- The role BDMC plays in the legal industry
- Legal Technology
- The effects of NewLaw and Big4 legal departments on BigLaw
- The impact to law firms in the event of recession
- And much more!
To tune into the insights and information shared, please click on the video below.
For more information about Joel Barolsky and the services he provides, please click here.
For more great insights to help boost your career, check out our Learn page full of more great articles, podcasts, master classes and career guides.