In Episode 2 host, Graham Seldon, is joined by Eric Chin, Principal at consulting firm, Alpha Creates.
Eric, who coined the phrase New Law, gives his views on the changing landscape in the legal industry and tells why law firms need to adapt to survive.
Specifically, Eric covers:
- What is new law and legal tech
- The importance of data analytics in driving law firm strategies
- How to translate data into market intelligence
- The opportunities for marketing & business development professionals
- What the legal industry will look like in 2025
About guest, Eric Chin
Eric is a principal at Alpha Creates, an innovative consulting firm that helps leaders build better businesses in the legal industry through innovation gigs, strategy engagements and technology projects. Industry-leading legal innovators, strategists and technologists now available on-demand to help businesses in the legal industry accelerate innovation.
Eric is a regular contributor for publications like Australasian Law Management Journal, The Lawyer, Asia Law Portal, Australian Financial Review and is a highly sought-after speaker at legal tech and law firm management conferences.
Helpful references from the podcast: