- We are open to international talent needing an Employment Pass
- Excellent career development pathways
- Great mentor, balanced role and quality work
We are working with a premier global law firm. This firm is very interested in meeting candidates from other professional services or complex services organisations, as well as those with legal experience.
This firm is seeking an experienced and talented Business Development Manager to oversee business development activities for their Singapore Transactional Groups. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to support growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute business development plans for the Singapore Transactional Groups
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Collaborate with partners and lawyers to develop client-focused proposals and presentations
- Manage and mentor two direct reports to support their growth and development
- Collaborate with global BD teams to ensure consistency of messaging and approach
- Coachiing, advising and influencing Partners on their BD activities
- Leverage the firm’s resources, including pitching teams, to support BD initiatives
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscape
- Opportunity to lead and contribute to regional and cross-border initiatives.
Who should apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in business development or marketing within a law firm or other services environment – we are flexible on the sector this person comes from
- An understanding of the Singapore market is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful business development strategies
- Proven stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex team environment
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on approach
- Strong organizational and project management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BD professional to take on a strategic and hands-on role within a well-resourced global law firm. The successful candidate will have access to some of the best career development pathways and learning and development opportunities in the region. The role is well balanced and offers the opportunity to work on regional and global projects. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for business development, we encourage you to apply.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.