- Fantastic mentor
- Varied BD role, all activities driven by client strategy
- International candidates will be considered
We are working with this growing specialist law firm on a newly created role in their global BD team. This firm is investing and highly values the role of the BDMC team.
They are seeking a Business Development Manager to manage BD for the Singapore based Partners. Reporting to a Senior Manager, you will also be able to utilise a more junior BD professional. Role responsibilities will include:
- BD strategic planning and implementation for practice groups, sectors and partners.
- Working closely with the Senior Manager on developing the key client program.
- Tenders and winning work (this is a balanced role and the tenders aspect will not take over).
- Broad BD initiatives
Who should apply?
This position is open to both Singapore locals and international candidates. The ideal candidate will have law firm experience. You could already be a Business Development Manager with a varied skillset or you may be stepping up into the role. You will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, be commercially minded and happy to influence strategically whilst also delivering hands-on activities.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.