- Based in Singapore
- Work with a newly appointed Head of BD & Marketing
- Benefit from global best practice training and mentoring
This global law firm with a strong brand presence in Asia, is seeking a BD Manager for their Singapore office.
Working with a newly appointed Head of BD & Marketing and alongside a high performing team you will use your skills and experience to develop and execute business development and marketing initiatives for the major practice groups in the Singapore office, ensuring the delivery of day-to-day services to partners and other senior stakeholders. You will oversee the development and delivery of BD & Marketing plans aligned to the regional strategy with a goal to generate revenue and through the execution of key cross border activities.
Key areas of BD & Marketing you will be involved in include:
- Translating global strategies to the Singapore market.
- Monitor and spot market issues and trends and translate their legal impact to clients and lawyers in a commercial way
- Ensure Singapore and cross-border pitches and proposals are delivered at a high level of quality and strategic input
- Team with lawyers and BD team members around the world to market the services and expertise of the Practice Groups in Asia Pacific, through the development and deployment of thought leadership content, market leading events, sponsorships and other profile-raising activities
- Work and co-ordinate with Industry Key Client and Regional Client Managers function to drive key account management and client relationships with strategic accounts
- Partner closely with other Expert functions (Key Client management, Marketing & Campaigns and Communications, Pitch Excellence & Pursuits, Pricing Excellence etc.) to ensure the Practice Group’s media engagement, proposal preparation and pitch training for lawyers, pricing options and alternative fee arrangements strategies align with the requirements of the business as well as global best practice
Who should apply?
This will suit a BD & Marketing Manager with experience working on general strategies across a variety of Practice Groups. You will either be on the ground in Singapore or, have a desire to move there. You will be seeking a career defining role to a Firm where you will receive best practice training and mentoring.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Graham Seldon or call on +61 433 152 888.