- Make this role your own- managing our marketing and BD initiatives
- Values of Excellence, Collaboration, Care and Trust
- Based in Sydney or Melbourne
FPA’s clients truly value the deep expertise that our attorneys are known for. We use our expertise to bring insights, solve problems and co-create custom solutions.
Reporting to the Managing Principal, this is an opportunity to manage our firm’s BD & Marketing function.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Co-manage business development budget and strategy
- Shape BD strategies for both Australia and Singapore.
- Conduct client reviews
- Assist attorneys creating and implementing robust business development plans
- Coaching for attorneys on BD & Marketing skills and initiatives
- Stragecially manage BD trips and contribute to tender and capability documents.
- BD research, identifying opportunities and analyzing client horizons.
- Co-manage marketing budget and strategy
- Collaborate with external marketing agency to craft and implement cutting-edge strategies.
- Elevate our online presence
- Strategy and production for marketing collateral
- Spearhead awards submissions
- Consider and manage sponsorship opportunities
Who should apply?
We are interested in professionals with broad BD & Marketing experience who have a background in professional services. Experience in or exposure to the IP sector is highly desirable though we are also open to those coming with transferable skills from other services and sectors who demonstrate an real interest in our business offering.
The successful person will be attracted to a role offereing both hands-on and strategic aspects and demonstrate that they will thrive in a stand-alone role, managing the function with the opportunity to make it their own!
You will be a proven self-starter with strong stakeholder management and influencing abilities. Your strong organizational and prioritisation skills will also add value.
To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.