- Based in Hong Kong or Singapore - Asia-wide remit
- Innovative and growing business within a world leading and established firm
- Client facing and strategic role
With a long history of placing with this firm in Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai we are delighted to be working with them again on this Senior Client Development Manager contract role. The contract is due to maternity leave and, having placed the incumbent, we are able to offer useful insights into the role.
This is an opportunity to work within a newer, disruptor business model – in a progressive, entrepreneurial and autonomous environment – whilst benefiting from the support and structure of a large and established professional services firm.
Reporting to the Regional Business Manager and as a member of a dynamic, fun and high performing team, you would be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities in the market and key accounts to pursue.
- Leading meetings with key client contacts and developing strong relationships throughout the organisation.
- Developing new business with new clients to drive growth.
- Effectively qualifying leads and new opportunities.
- Running commercial negotiations and managing key relationships.
- Developing strategic account plans for the key accounts.
Who should apply?
You will most likely have a law firm BD background (at least Manager level) and be seeking a more client facing focus to your role. Any prior experience in recruitment or consultative sales would be beneficial. You will bring excellent communication skills, relationship development abilities and influencing skills. You will be readily available to start this 6 month contract.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.