- Based in London
- Award-winning City-based law firm
Passionate about communications? Love writing?
Want to use your legal experience in a more creative role within a top law firm?
This award-winning City-based law firm is looking for a Communications Executive to join the established marketing and BD team. Supporting both the Internal Comms Manager and the PR Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to an aspiring communications professional looking to learn and develop.
As Communications Executive your day to day role will include:
- Drafting press releases and pitching to journalists
- Assisting with industry award submissions
- Developing the firm’s social media presence
- Working with the Internal Comms Manager to help stakeholders communicate effectively
- Managing the intranet
- Supporting all internal comms channels
My client is keen to consider ambitious Marketing/Communications/PR Assistants looking to take the next step in their career.
Who should apply?
The successful candidate will have previous legal marketing/communications experience. If not in a law firm, barristers chambers or working with law firms from agency, my client will consider those from consultancy firms or accountancy firms.
Team fit is important so the successful candidate will be dept at dealing with stakeholders, managing multiple projects and have the utmost attention to detail.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 2 8064 9530.