- Based in London
- This leading international law firm
- Opportunity to work with the Capital Markets group
This leading international law firm is looking for a Global Business Manager to join their team in London and work with the Capital Markets group.
The Global Business Manager:
- Works alongside the Global Practice Head (GPH) to develop and implement the strategy for the practice to optimal levels of profitability. In summary, this is about making sure the practice has the right partners and teams, in the right place, working together (with each other and other practices) to win and retain strategic, profitable business from existing and new clients.
- Provides first line support to the GPH, guides and supports them in their leadership role, and ensures that the strategy, plans and structures of the practice are in place and aligned to the firm’s strategic goals.
- Acts as a ‘Chief of staff’ for partners: challenging and influencing decision making; co-ordinating implementation of actions across the practice and Business Teams; tracking performance and tackling areas of improvement.
- Ensures the practice is managed as effectively and efficiently as possible in its day-to-day operations, through provision of the best support from its Business Teams.
- Overall, frees up partner time for client activity through taking responsibility for running the business at a strategic and operational level, coordinating efforts across the matrix (sector, practice, geography).
The successful candidate will come from either the legal sector or another type of professional services and ideally be MBA qualifiedTo find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 2 8064 9530.