- Leadership role - heading up BD&MC team for Singapore
- Excellent career development and L&D opportunities
- International environment in leading global professional services firm
This global professional services firm offers one of the best team environments and cultures around skills and career development in the region. The are also known for their well resourced, globally connected and collaborative team.
In this role you will provide leadership to the Singapore BDMC function and lead proactive, effective BDMC services to the Singapore office.
Reporting in to a Regional BDMC Director, you will manage a team of 5 professionals (Executive to junior Manager) in Singapore and be responsible for developing and executing business development and marketing
Core responsibilities will include:
- Managing the business planning process from a BD and marketing perspective.
- Identifying growth opportunities and working with practice groups to leverage these both with new clients and strategic acquisitions.
- Driving forward the global client program with a local context.
- Leading the client care review process.
- Working with Partners on profile raising and personal sales activities.
- Leading the team around tenders and capability documentation.
- Overseeing broader marketing communications activities aligned to the strategic business plan.
Who should apply?
To be successful you will have previous experience in professional services BD/marketing (ideally legal). You will likely already be operating at a Senior Manager level seeking your next career move (though talented, experienced Managers will be considered). Your team management experience will be important, though you do not need to have managed a team of the same size. You will bring confidence, influence and gravitas to your interactions with senior Partners and will bring an international outlook to all that you do. Your commerciality and proactive approach will also assist your application.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.