- Based in London
- Leading Barristers' Chambers
- Close-knit team balanced with accountability over your own projects
Looking to develop your career in marketing communications? Want to be part of a close-knit team but still have accountability over your own projects?
A, if not the, leading barristers’ chambers is looking to hire a Marketing & Communications Executive to join the London team, based in the heart of the city. Joining a team of four, this person will be able to learn from an experience Director but also take responsibility for driving content and communications plans.
This chambers is particularly keen to hire someone creative with excellent writing skills, who can project manage the communications plans as well as suggest new ideas to the barristers (and the rest of the marketing team).
The day to day role will involve:
- Spotting opportunities for PR and managing the PR agency
- Managing all internal communications
- Working with the barristers to promote their specialisms
- Managing legal directory submissions – Legal500 and Chambers & Partners
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing/Communications coordinator looking to progress their career, or perhaps someone from the legal press/legal directories looking to move in-house.
The organisation offers good work-life balance, the flexibility to come up with ideas and be creative in your role, as well as the opportunity to work with some of the best barristers in the City, on some of the most high-profile court cases.
The ideal candidate will be driven, able to build relationships and enjoy working in a broad marketing role.