- Opportunity to work across the integrated BMC ecosystem
- Be part of a culture that fosters connection, growth and innovation
- Based in Sydney
Our client is a specialist consulting firm delivering highly customised solutions to solve a wide range of organisational challenges – from unlocking leadership potential to strategic alignment, organisational transformation and executive advisory. They have an ambitious agenda for the decade ahead and are seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager to work alongside the Marketing Director to achieve their goals.
About the role
In this role, you will execute end-to-end campaigns across digital, social media, events, thought leadership, PR, strategic partnerships and key client accounts. Your ability to manage stakeholders and demonstrate integrated campaign excellence along with your creativity will truly set you apart.
Working across the integrated brand, marketing, and communications ecosystem, you will be responsible for:
- End-to-end execution of the brand marketing and communications strategy
- Priority account marketing
- Integration of digital marketing platforms including social media, website and establishing an alumni community
- Integrated content development & thought leadership
- Go-to-market strategy and execution for strategic partnerships and new offerings
- EVP and internal communications
You are a seasoned marketing and communications professional with a passion for delivering creative and impactful campaigns. You thrive when working in a truly collaborative environment, have professional services experience and are now ready to apply that to a progressive, creative and purpose-driven business that works with leaders from across all organisations and industries.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Angela Maglieri or call on +61 402 213 033.