- Opportunity to take the function forwards and make an impact
- Can be based in Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane
- Opportunity to join this international Accounting firm brand
Accounting firm brand in Australia.
This exciting opportunity will report to and work closely with the firm’s
National Chairman and Executive Team in a role which will drive consistency of marketing communications nationally from the strategic down to operational level. Benefiting from a National Marketing Executive report, key areas of focus will include:
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies nationally, and for each of the business unit committees and industry groups
- Provide clear and accurate information to the National Executive Team
- Ensure successful roll-out of national projects
- Develop national processes and guidelines for local marketing and business development activity
- Strategically plan digital content to increase engagement and visibility
- Assess and recommend national brand building opportunities through sponsorship, partnership and other strategic affiliations
- Establish and maintain relationships with strategic media outlets
- Generate visibility through the placement of editorial content
- Management of internal communications including intranet
- Liaise with international marketing team
Who should apply?
You will be an experienced marketer with a minimum of 8+years’ relevant experience, including professional services. Whilst accounting firm experience in viewed favourably, broad professional services experience will be considered.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills; a strong eye for shareable content; thorough understanding of social media platforms; excellent senior stakeholders management skills; very strong influencing abilities and a commercial acumenTo find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.