- Part of strategic regional and global Pitch team
- Open to Comms / Marketing candiates seeking to get into Pitches & BD
- Well resourced team - taking care to manage workflow for work-life harmony
This is an opportunity to join one of Asia’s leading law firms – a leading global brand. This is a sophisticated BD team with one of the largest law firm Pitch teams in Asia. Reporting to a Head of Pitching, this role differentiates itself from other Pitching roles by offering:
- Works on the more strategic pitches: less “churn work” and so time and opportunity to be creative, strategic and client-led in how you approach the pitches.
- Opportunity to manage and mentor more junior team members, coaching on their pitch writing and written word.
- Partner facing and so an opportunity to build great Partner relationships across the region and influence how people approach pitches. These Partner relationships will bode well for future career development in the firm.
- High performing culture within a supportive Pitch team environment; with care taken to ensure workload is spread between the team and work-life harmony is pro-actively managed. As part of this, firm policy offers the ability to work from home 20% of the time.
- Exposed to working on global projects as part of the global pitch team run by an impressive and well respected Director.
Who should apply?
We are seeking someone with excellent written English language skills. This could be a great next step for:
- Bid Executives / junior Bid Managers seeking a step up
- BD Executives / junior BD Managers interested in laying great foundations to the rest of their career in a Strategic Pitch role.
- Comms, marketing, copy-writing specialists keen to make the move into Business Development (with Pitching being the absolute best place to start career-wise).