- Newly created role - opportunity to make it your own
- Prominent Barristers' Chambers
- Opportunity for autonomy and ownership
This is an opportunity to increase and enhance the brand awareness of a leading Barristers Chambers in HK, positioning it as a thought leader in law, and a legal centre of excellence in Hong Kong and into the Asia Pacific Region.
This is a newly created role and the Chamber’s first ever BD & Marketing professional. It is an exciting opportunity to develop the function, from strategy and vision through to infrastructure and delivery.
Key priorities for the Chambers are:
- Developing and delivering practice development and brand
- Co-ordinating and advising individual lawyers to formulate and execute their practice development strategies;
- Managing strategy-led conferences, seminars, corporate functions and associated marketing that goes with this;
- Managing, improving and enhancing the social media and internet presence, including legal directories;
- Managing an annual practice development budget;
- Opportunity to be market facing – networking and bringing insights and opportunities to the Chambers.
Who should apply?
You will be degree qualified and have circa 5 – 8 years’ work experience in law firm BD, Marketing or similar. Cantonese language skills will be beneficial, even if conversational, though not essential. You will have strong communications and influencing skills. You will be a self-starter, excited by the opportunity of this greenfield role and what you can make of it!To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 2 8064 9530.