- Pro-active Business Development
- APAC and Global exposure
- Supportive mentor
HFW is a sector focused global law firm, first established in Australia in 2006 having since grown organically to be 24 partners and more than 130 staff nationally – fully integrated with HFW’s global network of offices.
This is an opportunity to join HFW as Senior BD Executive based in Sydney, reporting to the Head of Marketing & BD in Melbourne.
This role will include primary focus on the Construction sector across the APAC, as well as focus on other key national sector groups as required. This is a well balanced BD role, whilst including some pitching and tenders, not as a heavy focus. Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing Australian sector and industry group business development plans.
- Managing client plans aligned to key clients across the Australian practice.
- Drafting and managing high value pitch documents and tenders where needed; continuing to train the practice groups on managing their own pitch & tender activity.
- Opportunity for involvement in client feedback program.
- Spotting opportunity for then managing cross-referral or client account development and advising the Partner group.
- Managing profile raising opportunities aligned to sector BD plans.
Who should apply?
You will be an experienced Executive/Consultant/Advisor looking for a step up in your career. Experience gained in legal, accounting, engineering, property, construction, consulting or similar will all be considered as new ideas and perspectives coming from other industries are valued. You will bring generalist BD experience and be happy in a role requiring you to be hands-on as well as strategic where appropriate. You will be used to building relationships with Partners, advising and influencing to add value. Your positive energy, enthusiasm, initiative and ‘can-do’ attitude will also add value.
An Opportunity Prospectus including a Q&A with the Head of Marketing & BD is available on request.To find out more or apply for this role, please email Katie Rosser or call on +61 424 944 997.