- Based in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- Opportunity to work with exceptional and dynamic peers and mentors
- Exclusive to Seldon Rosser
We are regularly engaged by this global professional services firm to source senior level talent for their business services teams.
This is an opportunity to join their Client team in a senior level CRM role focused on Commonwealth Government. Reporting to the Head of Clients & Markets, this is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, capable and experienced Client Relationship Manager to support growth and success of the client group by:
- Jointly developing client strategy for profitable revenue growth with the Client Relationship Partners and client teams.
- Supporting client teams in growing the firm’s relationship with prioritised agencies / departments.
- Identifying client needs and opportunities and developing then implementing strategies to convert key opportunities.
- Promoting CRM best practice and ensuring that activity is strategic, proactive and targeted.
- Developing an understanding of client priorities, ensuring responsiveness to client needs and that the firm is bringing insight into its clients’ most pressing issues and opportunities.
- Capturing client feedback and liaising directly with client contacts on non-legal aspects of relationships.
Who should apply?
You will bring 10+ years’ of client/account management or similar relevant BD experience, ideally gained within Government or a professional services firm. You will be well experienced in managing multiple client accounts with proven results in developing strong client relationships, identifying and driving opportunities that directly contribute to revenue growth. You will be a strategic thinker and have the ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation. You will bring strong executive presence and engender confidence in those around you. You will have an inherent drive to succeed and proven ability to develop and execute solutions to any barriers or setbacks.